Kanaparthi Suresh Kumar
Kanaparthi Suresh Kumar, Ph.D. (Thesis Submitted) at National Institute of Technology Warangal, in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering. He has 9.5 years teaching and research experience. He has Research Include Image Retrieval, Pattern Recognition, and Deep Learning. He has published 10 papers in referred International Journals and Conferences, published 1 patents (IPR India) published. He has playing major role to bridge gap between academy & industry. Prior to Ph.D. he had earned Master of Technology in Computer Science and Technology from Andhra University College of Engineering (A), Visakhapatnam and Bachelor of Technology from JNTU College of Engineering (A), Hyderabad. Guided various projects for B. Tech, M. Tech and MCA students. Qualified GATE-2010 and UGC-NET-2012.
☎ Contact Details
Kanaparthi Suresh Kumar
Assistant Professor, Department of Computer Science and Engineering,
Gokaraju Rangaraju Institute of Engineering and Technology,
Bachupally, Hyderabad, Telangana, India (500090)
1. Ph.D. (Thesis Submitted) at National Institute of Technology Warangal in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering
2. M. Tech in Computer Science and Technology, Andhra University College of Engineering(A), Visakhapatnam.
3. B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering, JNTU College of Engineering(A), Hyderabad.
1. Assistant Professor, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, GRIET, from July 2021 to till date
2. Assistant Professor, Department of Information Technology, KITS Warangal, August 2020 – December 2020.
3. Project Associate, at National Institute of Technology Warangal, September 2013 – May 2014.
4. Assistant Professor, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, SRK Institute of Technology, Vijayawada, September 2012 – September 2013
1. Online Examination in-charge at G Narayanamma Institute of Technology and Science for women (A), Hyderabad, and System Administration in the college
2. Online Examination in-charge at GVP College of Engineering (A), Visakhapatnam, and System Administration in the college.
Courses Taught1. C Programing
2. Computer Networks
3. C and Data Structures
4. Data Communications Systems.
5. IT Workshop
6. Database Management Systems
1. Suresh Kumar Kanaparthi, U.S.N.Raju, P. Shanmukhi, G. Khyathi Aneesha, Mohammed Ehsan Ur Rahman “Image Retrieval by Integrating Global Correlation of Color and Intensity Histograms with Local Texture Features”, Multimedia Tools and Applications, Springer, pp. 1-33, (2019). https://doi.org/10.1007/s11042-019-08029-7 (SCI, Impact Factor 2.313).
2. U.S.N.Raju, K. Suresh Kumar, Pulkesh Haran, Ramya Sree Boppana, Niraj Kumar, “Content-based Image retrieval using Local texture features in distributed environment”, International Journal of Wavelets Multiresolution and Information Processing, 18 no. 01(2020):1941001. https://doi.org/10.1142/S0219691319410017 (SCI, Impact Factor 0.610)
3. Suresh Kanaparthi, U.S.N.Raju “A Comprehensive Content based Image Retrieval Systems using Hadoop Mapreduce Framework”, Open Access International Journal of Science and Engineering, Vol.3, Issue. 5, May 2018, ISSN: (Online) 2456-3293 (IF 4.109).
4. U.S.N.Raju, Kothuri Sai Kiran, Meena G. Kamal, Vinay Nikhil Pabba, Suresh Kanaparthi, “Distributed Processing for Content-Based Lecture Video Retrieval on Hadoop Framework”, International Journal of Computer and Information Engineering, Publisher: World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology, Vol: 9, No: 3, 2015, ISNI: 0000000091950263.
Conferences 1. Kanaparthi Suresh Kumar, U.S.N.Raju, A. Nagaraja Rao. “Weighted Finite Automata for Regularity Recognition in Textures”, In 2018 4th International Conference on Computing Communication and Automation (ICCCA), pp. 1-6. IEEE, 2018, INSPEC Accession Number: 18868468, DOI: 10.1109/CCAA.2018.8777694. (Scopus indexed)
2. U.S.N.Raju, K. Suresh Kumar, Vedpratap Mehta, Rishabh Sharma, and SushanthKuli. "Cluster based block processing for gigantic images: Dimension and size", In 2017 4th International Conference on Image Information Processing (ICIIP), pp. 1-5. IEEE, 2017.DOI: 10.1109/ICIIP.2017.8313778. (Scopus indexed)
3. Kishor Netalkar Rohan, Hillol Barman, U.S.N. Raju, Suresh Kumar Kanaparthi and Harika Ala. “Content Based Image Retrieval using Frequency Domain Features: Zigzag Scanning of DCT Coefficients”, In 2021 International Conference on Artifical Intelligence and Smart Systems (ICAIS), pp. 1535-1540, IEEE, 2021. DOI: 10.1109/ICAIS50930.2021.9396008 (Scopus Indexed)
Book Chapters 1. Kanaparthi S.K., Raju U.S.N. (2022) Image Retrieval Using Local Majority Intensity Patterns. In: Jeena Jacob I., Gonzalez-Longatt F.M., Kolandapalayam Shanmugam S., Izonin I. (eds) Expert Clouds and Applications. Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems, vol 209, pp. 601-618, Print ISBN: 978-981-16-2125-3, Springer, Singapore. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-16-2126-0_48 (Scopus Indexed)
2. U.S.N.Raju, Suresh Kumar Kanaparthi, Mahesh Kumar Murampudi, Sweta Panigrahi, Debanjan Pathak Book Chapter Title: “Big Image Data Processing: Methods, Technologies, and Implementation Issues”, Book Title: Computer Vision and Recognition Systems Research Innovations and Trends, Apple Academic Press, (Exclusively worldwide co-publishing with CRC Press by the USA, a Taylor & Francis Group) Hard ISBN: 9781774630150, (Book Chapter). In Production, Pub Date: November 2021.https://www.appleacademicpress.com/computer-vision-and-recognition-systems-research-innovations-and-trends/9781774630150