Preethi Vennam completed her B.Tech. in Computer Science and
Engineering and M.Tech. in Computer Science and Engineering from
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad in 2006 and
2016 respectively. She is currently pursuing her Ph.D. from
Dayananda Sagar University, Bangalore, Karnataka, India in the field
of Secure communication and Intrusion detection in IoT using Machine
Learning Technique. She has 2 years of Teaching and Training experience in software tools like C, Java and ETL tool Informatica. She also has 4 years of Industry experience as a
Software programmer in Informatica and Java. She has published 1
SCI-Indexed Journal, 1 IEEE Conference Proceedings and applied for
a Patent in the field of Machine learning modeling for Covid-19
☎ Contact Details
Assistant Professor, Department of Computer Science and Engineering,
Gokaraju Rangaraju Institute of Engineering and Technology,
Bachupally, Hyderabad, Telangana, India (500090)
1. Registred for Ph. D in Dayananda Sagar University,Computer Science and Engineering Aug 2019.
2. MTech. (Computer Science and Engineering), Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University College of Engineering, Hyderabad. (2013-2015).
3. B.Tech. in Computer Science and Engineering ,Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, India. (2002-2006)
1. Presently working as a Assistant Professor in CSE Department, Gokaraju Rangaraju Institute of Engineering and Technology (Autonomous) Bachupally, Hyderabad.
2. Worked as an Assistant Professor in CSE Department, Swami Vivekananda Institute Of Technology, Secundrabad,Hyderabad, from Sept 2017 to Apr 2019.
3. Worked as Seniour Software Developer (ETL DEVELOPER), Accenture, Hyd. April 2010 to Sep 2010.
4. Worked as Data Warehouse Consultant, Cyma System Consultancy, CT, USA Jan 2007 – Dec 2009.
Taught Software Engineering Course.
Handled Lab to Undergraduate Students.
Acted as Undergraduate Mini and Major Project Coordinator.
Attended Workshops on Artificial Intelligence and Python.
Basics of Problem Solving
Sun Certification Java Programer(2007)
1)Vennam P., Pramod T. C., et. Al., “Attacks and Preventive Measures on Surveillance Systems and Smartphone Devices: A Review”. Appl. Syst. Innov. MDPI Journal, 2021, Vol.4. (Accepted for Publication). Indexed in SCI-E, SCOPUS, UGC CARE-II Journal.
2) Vennam P., Rajesh A., et. Al., “Multi-perspective Trust Factor-based DOS Attack detection Framework for Reliable Data Transmission in Wireless Sensor Networks”, International Journal of Information Security, Springer Journal, 2021. (Submitted for Review). SCIE and SCOPUS Journal.
Conferences: IEEE Cyber-Physical Systems (CPS) 2021 organised by IEEE Bangalore Section on 28 May 2021.