Indurthi Ravindra Kumar r
As a skilled, research-oriented, and dedicated instructor with a Ph.D. registration in Andhra University through AP-RCET-2019. I was Qualified UGC-NET two times for the Assistant Professor, Currently working with Gokaraju Ranga Raju Institute of Engineering and Technology as Assistant Professor in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering. I have FIVE Years and THREE months of Teaching Experience.
☎ Contact Details
Indurthi Ravindra Kumar
Assistant Professor, Department of Computer Science and Engineering,
Gokaraju Rangaraju Institute of Engineering and Technology,
Bachupally, Hyderabad, Telangana, India (500090)
Ph:+91 - 9010090209
Educational Details1. PhD 2020- Andhra University Andhra University Registered
2. M.Tech 2014 Sir C R Reddy college of Engineering, Eluru Andhra University 8.5(CGPA)
3. B.Tech 2012 Lakireddy Bali Reddy College of Engineering, Mylavaram JNTUK 73%
4. 10+2 2008 SMJC, Madhira Intermediate 87%
5. 10 2006 ZPHS, Gangineni palem SSC 80.3%
Professional BackgroundWorking as Assistant Professor, Dept. of CSE (CSBS), GRIET affiliated to JNTU Hyderabad, INDIA (From 31st March 2021 to Present).
Worked as Full-Time Research Scholar, Dept. of CSE, JNTUH College of Engineering Hyderabad, JNTU Hyderabad under the Guidance of Prof. V Kamakshi Prasad, Dept. of CSE, JNTUH CEH, Director of Evaluation, JNTU Hyderabad, INDIA (From MAR 2014 to JAN 2021) [submitted thesis ]
Working as Assistant Professor (Guest Lecturer), Dept. of CSE, JNTUH College of Engineering Hyderabad, JNTU Hyderabad, INDIA (From DEC 2014 to APR 2015).
Working as Assistant Professor (Guest Lecturer), Dept. of CSE, JNTUH College of Engineering Hyderabad, JNTU Hyderabad, INDIA
Worked as Lecturer (Assistant Professor (C)), Dept. of CSE, JNTUH College of Engineering Hyderabad, JNTU Hyderabad, INDIA, (From JUL 2013 to MAR 2014).
Worked as Assistant Professor, Dept. of CSE, Vivekananda Institute of Technology and Science for Women (VITS-W), Karimnagar, Telangana, INDIA, (From JUL 2012 to JUN 2013).
Worked as Assistant Professor, Dept. of CSE, Nigama Engineering College (NEC), Karimnagar, Telangana, INDIA (From JAN 2012 to JUN 2012).
Courses Taughtoperating system,
Wireless networks and mobile computing,
Data structures using C
Robotic Process Automation
Python Full Stack Development
1 ‘Comparative study in Telugu text Classification using Machine Learning and Deep Learning models’, Fifth International Conference on Trends in Electronics and Informatics (ICOEI). IEEE Xplore Part Number:CFP21J32-ART; ISBN:978-1-6654-1571-2
2 ‘A Novel Method For maintaining cache consistency in wireless mobile networks’, International Conference on Advancements and Innovations in Engineering, Technology &Management(ICAIETM2017)
‘An user friendly recital teller system’, IJPAM (SCOPUS indexed) ISSN 1314-3395 Volume 119, NO.14 2018, 1801-1805.
‘Formalization and Verification of Group Behaviour Interactions’, IJR ISSN 2348-6848 Volume 6,issue-07,March2018
‘A Novel Method For maintaining cache consistency in wireless mobile networks’, IJIACS ISSN 2347 – 8616 Volume 6, Issue 12 December 2017
’Encrypted scaling and cropping by Parlier Cryptosystem using key encryption’, IJR/Vol.4/issue 13/October 2017 ISSN:2348-6848
’Digital image authentication based on stochastic diffusion’, IJCST/Vol.5, Oct-dec-2014
1. A Five days Faculty Development Webinar, “INTELLIGENT SYSTEMS FOR SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT " from the 8th to 12th, June 2021 organized by the Department of Computer Science & Engineering and Information Technology, St. Peter’s Engineering College, Hyderabad.
2. A Five Days Online Faculty Development Programme on “ADVANCEMENTS IN DATA ANALYTICS USING INFORMATICA” organized by Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Vignan’s Institute of Engineering for Women during 21st June 2021 to 25th June 2021
1. A Two-Day Faculty development program on Introduction to mobile application Development organized by ICT in BVRIT, Narsapur, Medak from 16-AUG-2018 to 17-AUG-2018.
2. A One Week AICTE-ISTE sponsored refresher programme on Recent advances and Applications in cognitive computing Organized by CSE&IT of Aeronautical Engineering, Hyderabad from 28 MAY-2018 to 02 JUNE-2018
3. A Six-Day Hands on Experience Faculty Development Programme on Internet of Things(IoT)Organized by National Institute of Technology(NIT), Warangal from 9 OCT 2017 to 14 OCT 2017.
4. A Five-Day workshop for training the trainers program on National Entrepreneurs Network (NEN) organized by Wadhwani foundation in Anurag group of institutions 4 JUL 2017 to 8 JUL 2017.
Qualified in APRCET-DEC-2019 Qualified in NET-DEC-2019 for Assistant Professor Qualified in TS-SET-2019 Qualified in NET-JULY-2018 for Assistant Professor
1 Gokaraju Ranga Raju Institute of Engineering and Technology Assistant Professor 01-06-2021 ---
2 K L Deemed to be University, Vaddeswaram Assistant Professor 14-06-2019 04-05-2021
3 JBIET, Hyderabad Assistant Professor 01-12-2015 27-05-2019