☎ Contact Details
Assistant Professor, Department of Computer Science and Engineering,
Gokaraju Rangaraju Institute of Engineering and Technology,
Bachupally, Hyderabad, Telangana, India (500090)
Pursuing PhD at GITAMS, Hyderabad.
M.TECH.(SE) from Jyotishmathi Institute of Technology and Science at Karimnagar passed in 2012 with 76%
B.TECH.(CSE) from Vidyabharathi Institute of Technology and Science at Pembarthi, passed in May 2006 with 74%.
Intermediate from Chaithnya Jr. College, passed out May 2002 with 79%.
S.S.C. from Sri Aurobindo High School, passed out March 2000 with 74%.
Total teaching experience is 15 years
Working as an Assistant Professor in GRIET, Hyderabad from July 07 2021.
Worked as an Assistant Professor in MRECW, Hyderabad from Feb 2020 to Mar 2021.
Worked as an Assistant Professor in MLRIT, Hyderabad from July 2019 to Feb 2020.
Worked as an Assistant Professor in SREC, Warangal, from April 2011 to June 2019.
Worked as an Assistant Professor in VCE, Karimnagar, from Nov 2009 to March 2011.
Worked as an Assistant Professor in CJITS, Jangaon, from June 2006 to Oct 2009.
NBA File incharge
Students Mentoring work
Course Attended“Data Base Management System” Course successfully completed with 75% conducted by NPTEL Online Certification in Feb-March 2018.
“Compiler Design” Course successfully completed with 57% conducted by NPTEL Online Certification in Jan-April 2019.
Certifications from Course EraAI for Everyone
Build a Data Science Web App with Streamlit and Python
Building a Text-Based Bank in Java
Introduction to Python
Linear Regression with Python
Linear Regression With Numpy and Python
Object Oriented Programming with JAVA
Project: Creating Your First C++ Application
Introduction to Relational Data Base and SQL.
Courses TaughtObject Oriented Programming Concepts
Design And Analysis of Algorithms
Data Base Management Systems
International Journals 1. Siruvoru V., Vijay Kumar N. (2020) Cloud Robotics in Agriculture Automation. In: Smys S., Iliyasu A.M., Bestak R., Shi F. (eds) New Trends in Computational Vision and Bio-inspired Computing. ICCVBIC 2018. Springer, Cham. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-41862-5_109
2. “Smart Blood bank system using IoT” © Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2019, International Conference on Computer Networks and Communication Technologies, Lecture Notes on Data Engineering and Communications Technologies 15, https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-10-8681-6_69
3. “Support Vector Machines to Identify Information towards Fixed-Dimensional Vector Space” published in IJITEE ,ISSN: 2278-3075, Volume-8 Issue-10, August 2019.
4. “ Primary Goal of IoT Attack Models” published in International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering (IJRTE) ISSN: 2277-3878,Volume-8, Issue- 1C2, May 2019
5. “Security Enabled Lot Means for Safe Business Fostering ”published in International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering ISSN: 2277-3878,Volume-8, Issue- 1C2,May 2019.
6. “An Enhanced Distributed Accountability for Data Sharing in the Cloud Computing Technologies” in IJET 2018.
7. “Cloud Robotics in Agriculture Automation” International Conference on Computational Vision and Bio Inspired Computing, 29-30 Nov’2018.
8. “Dynamic Substance Based Picture Chase and Recuperation by Joining low Level Features” Volume 9 Issue 1, ISSN-0976-5697, Jan-Feb’2018.
9. “Efficient Tracking for Women Safety and Security using IOT” in IJARCS, Volume 8, No.9, ISSN-0976-5697, Nov-Dec 2017.
10. “Towards Maximizing The Location Privacy For Mobile Users” in IJR, Volume 4 Issue 13, ISSN: 2348-6848, October2017.
11. “Independent Access to Encrypted Cloud Databases” in IJTRE Volume 3 Issue 4, ISSN-2347-4718, Dec2015.
12. “Implementation of Auditing Cloud Consistency” in IJTRE Volume 3 Issue 4, ISSN-2347-4718, Dec2015.
13. “A Dynamic Analysis approach for detecting Obfuscated Smartphone Malware” in IJTRE Volume 3 Issue 4, ISSN-2347-4718, Dec2015.
14. “Embedded Computing : Partitioning the Software between Clients and Servers” in IJRA Issue 1 volume 2, ISSN- 2349-0020, April-june 2014.
Presented a paper on “Smart Blood bank System using IoT” at ICCNCT Springer Conference, Coimbatore.
Presented a paper on “Cloud Robotics in Agriculture automation” at ICCVBIC scopus indexed Springer Conference, RVS Technologies, Coimbatore.
Workshops AttendedFaculty Development Program On Data Science held From July 1st, 2020 To July 24th, 2020 conducted by TASK-EXCEL R.
One Week Online FDP on "Machine Learning Algorithms, Applications & Advantages" from 25th to 30th May 2020, organized by Department of Computer Science & Engineering, KITS Singapur in association with and sponsored by TRY LOGIC Soft Solutions AP Pvt Ltd.
Online 5 Days FDP on “Cloud Computing using AWS ” jointly organized by Department of CE And IT by Trinity College of Engineering & Research, Pune from 3rd to 7th June 2020.
One Week Online Faculty Development Program on "Machine Learning with Python (Hands-on)" Organized by B V Raju Institute of Technology 15th to 20th June, 2020.
A 5-Day FDP organized by CSE, CMR Technical campus, Hyderabad on “Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning” from 18th to 22nd May 2020.
A two day workshop on "BLOCK CHAIN TECHNOLOGY" from 12/06/2020 to 13/06/2020 organized by Department of Information Technology, KMIT.
National Level ONE-WEEK FDP on "PHP and MySQL" in Association with IIT-BOMBAY from 18th May 2020 to 23rd May 2020.
One Week FDP on “LaTeX & Technical Report Writing” from 25th to 30th May 2020
One Week FDP on “LaTeX, R Programming & Python” 25th to 30th May 2020
Five Days National Level Online FDP On “Perl Scripting” from 10th to 14th June 2020.
Five Days FDP on “Cyber Security” Organized by MRECW from 10th to 14th June 2020.
Completed the quiz on Teaching Methods and Strategies conducted on 1st June 2020.
Completed the quiz on Basics of JAVA Programming conducted on 12th June 2020.
A National Level Quiz on “Cloud Computing” on 6/21/2020, Organized by the Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Bharat Institute of Engineering and Technology (BIET) under ACM & CSI Chapters.
Attended IUCEE EPICS workshop at CMR College of Engineering & Technology (CMRCET), Hyderabad on 30th & 31st Oct 2019.
An Immersive hands on workshop to build and scale products on“IoT HACK-X1.0” in 2019.
Completed the quiz on “Web Application Development” organized by Computer Science and Engineering department and Information Technology from June 17-20 under ACM & CSI chapters of Bharat Institute of Engineering and Technology.
A Two day National workshop on “Research Issues, Future Trends and Patentable Areas in Cloud Computing” 12th and 13th Aug 2016.
A Two day National workshop on “Nurturing Engineering Education through Cognitive Science” sponsored by DST 16th and 17th Dec 2016.
A Faculty Development Program on “Numerical Methods using MATLAB” 14th and 15th Feb 2016.
A Faculty Development Program on “Data Structures and Algorithms” in association with ICT and Academy 16th to 21st May 2016.
A One day National workshop on “Emerging Trends in Cloud Computing” 21st Dec 2015.