Computer Science and Engineering Deparment started in the year 1997. It conducts B.Tech and M.Tech programmes in computer Science and Engineering. The Department has well- equipped laboratories. It focuses on practical applications in the field of Data Mining and Image Processing. The Department is accredited by NBA in 2006, 2009 and 2014. In addition to quality teaching, students are exposed to certification courses and workshops along with personality development programs. Furthermore, required training is imparted to the interested students to prepare for competitive examinations such as GATE, CAT etc. The gradual increase in the number of participants and competitors for various programs and the growing number of placements reflects the impact of these programs.
The vision of the Computer Science and Engineering Department is to become a nationally and internationally leading institution of higher learning, building upon the culture and the values of universal science and contemporary education, and a center of research and education generating the knowledge and the technologies which lay the groundwork in shaping the future in the fields of Computer Science Engineering.
To provide the technical knowledge and soft skills required to succeed in life, career and help society to achieve self sufficiency.
1. Quality Instruction: To assure consistently high-quality instruction in all modes of delivery.
2. Student Success: To work collaboratively with other areas of the colleges to encourage students to achieve their educational goals and succeed in work and/or continued education.
3. Program and Curricular: To develop, market and maintain quality programs that are responsive to the needs of our service area.
4. Technology: To employ appropriate technologies effectively to enhance instruction and student learning.
5. Professional Development: To foster continuing education and professional development for faculty and staff.