1. Padmalaya Nayak and Anurag Devulapalli,” A Fuzzy Logic-Based Clustering Algorithm for WSN to Extend the Network Lifetime”, IEEE SENSORS JOURNAL, VOL. 16, NO. 1, JANUARY 1, 2016.
2. K. Butchi Raju and C.S. RAO,” A New Multi Pattern Multi Processor Parallel String Matching Algorithm With While Shift”, IJCTA, 9(39), pp. 383-388,2016.
3. Padmalaya Nayak, Shelendra Kumar Sharma,” Impact of Cloud Gaming in Health Care, Education, and Entertainment Services”,2016.
4. Padmalaya Nayak,Bhavani V,“Impact of Random Mobility Models for Reactive Routing Protocols over MANET”,2016
5. K. ButchiRaju,” A NEW MULTI PROCESSOR PARALLEL STRING MATCHING WITH OMEGA MODEL”, ARPN Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, VOL. 11, NO. 9, MAY 2016.
1. D V Pushpalatha, Padmalaya Nayak, “A Clustering Algorithm for WSN to Optimize the Network Lifetime Using Type-2 Fuzzy Logic Model”, International Conference on Artificial Intelligence, Modelling and Simulation,2015.
2. B.Dhanalaxmi, G.Apparao Naidu, K.Anuradha, “Adaptive PSO based Association Rule Mining Technique for Software Defect Classification using ANN” , International Conference on Information and Communication Technologies, Procedia Computer Science 46 pp 432 – 442,2015.
3. B Sankara Babu, Dr.K . Rajasekhar Rao, Dr.P.Satheesh, “An Improved Pattern Extraction from Frames in Text Mining”, International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, Volume 10, Number 17 pp 37747-37750,2015.
4. Rao K.Mallikarjuna,Anuradha Kodali,” An Efficient Method for Parameter Estimation of Software Reliability Growth Model Using Artificial Bee Colony Optimization”, Springer International Publishing Switzerland, pp .765-776,2015.