Dr. Cherukupalli. Mallikarjuna Rao,
Dr. Cherukupalli. Mallikarjuna Rao, Professor of Computer Science and Engineering and
Controller of Examinations. completed Ph.D in Computer Science and Engineering from JNTUA
University, Ananthapuramu and M.Tech in Computer Science Engineering from JNTUA
Ananthapuramu, Andhrapradesh. I am having over 20 years of academic and research
☎ Contact Details
Dr. Ch. Mallikarjuna Rao
Professor of CSE & Controller of Examinations
Department of Computer Science
Gokaraju Rangaraju Institute of Engineering and Technology
Ph. D (Computer Science and Engineering), Jawarharlal Nehru Technological University, Ananthapuramu. Andhra Pradesh.
Thesis Title: “Classification of Spatial Objects by the development of Suitable clustering Algorithms.”
Supervisor: Dr. A. Ananda Rao, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (2008-2016) M.Tech (Computer Science and Engineering), Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Ananthapuramu (2004-2007)
B.E (Computer Science and Engineering), Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University. Aurangabad. Maharastra (1994-1998)
Professor (Department of Computer Science and Engineering), GRIET, Hyderabad – Feb- 2001 to till date.
Administrative ExperienceController of Examinations ( Dec.2018 to till date )
Head of the Department ( 2016 to Dec. 2019)
Additional Controller of Examinations (ACE for PG)( 2012-2016)
Strategic Planning Committee member
BoS Chairman ( 2016 to Dec. 2018)
Project Review Committee Member
Object Oriented Programming through Java
Database Management Systems
Software Testing Methodologies
Software Project Management
Datawarehouse and Mining
Unified Modeling Languages
1. “General Purpose Graphics Processing Units Based Real time video tracking System” G. Mallikarjuna Rao, Dr. Ch.Mallikarjuna Rao. International Journal of Computer, Electrical, Automation, Control and Information Engineering (IJCEACIE), 2016. Vol No-10,Issue no-3,2016
2. “ Analysis of various Crop Yields I different spatial Locations of Karimnagar District in AP” Ch.Mallikarjuna Rao, Dr.A.Ananda Rao, N.Madhusudhana Reddy. International Journal of Computer Science (IJCS). July -2014. ISSN: 1694-0784/Vol 11 Issue 4,
3. “Crop yield analysis of irrigated areas of all spatial locations in Guntur District of AP” Ch.Mallikarjuna Rao, Dr. A.Ananda Rao. International Journal of Engineering Research and Applications (IJERA), June-2014.ISSN: 2248-9622 Vol 4,Issue 6,Ver 1,
4. “ A hybrid approach for analysis of dynamic changes in spatial data” Ch.Mallikarjuna Rao, Dr.A.Ananda Rao. Interantional Journal of database management systems (IJDMS), Feb-2014 Vol 6, issue 1.
5. “ A Novel Security Protocol for VANET” B.Divya . Dr. Ch. Mallikarjuna Rao. IJCERT. August-2017, ISSN: 2349-7084, Vol 4, Issue 8, PP 330-335.
6. “Random Cladding with Feedback Mechanism for Encryption of Data”, Kodur Srividya. Dr. Ch. Mallikarjuna Rao, IJIEMR
7. “Feature Selection Based Supervised Learning Method for Network Intrusion Detection” Ch. Mallikarjuna Rao, G. Ramesh, D. V. Lalitha Parameswari ,Karanam Madhavi, K. Sudheer Babu, International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering (IJRTE) ISSN: 2277-3878, Volume-8, Issue-1, May 2019.
1. “An Innovative Approach for Innovative and Mining Spatial Data” , Ch. Mallikarjuna Rao, Dr. A. Ananda Rao “. International Conference on Advanced Computing Methodologies 2013. ISBN No: 9789351071495.
2. “Spacial Data Analysis for Knowledge Discovery Using Segmentation Based Clustering” ICIOTAS. March-2016.
3. “System Models with Threshold Cryptography for Withdrawal of Nodes Certificate in Mobile Ad Hoc Netwoks”, Priti Swapnil Rathi, Kanika Bhalla, Ch.Mallikarjuna Rao, Springer,Proceddng of the 2nd International Conference on Data Engineering and Communication Technology (ICDECT 2017), Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing 828,978-981-13-1610-4_49,pp: 481-497,https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-13- 1610-4_49.
4. ,”An Enhanced Threshold Based Cryptography with Secrete Sharing and Partile Swarm Optimization for Data Sending in MANET”, Priti Swapnil Rathi, Ch.Mallikarjuna Rao 2018 3 rd Aisa-Pacific Conference on Intelligent Robot Systems (ACIRS),IEEE,20 September 2018,Electronic ISBN: 978-1-5386-7226-6, USB ISBN: 978-1-5386-7225-9, PoD ISBN: 978-1-5386-7227-3, INSPEC Accession Number: 18113387, DOI: 10.1109/ACIRS.2018.8467257, Conference Location: Singapore, IEEE Publisher.
5. An Enhanced Threshold Based Cryptography with Secrete Sharing and Particle Swarm Optimization for Data Sending in MANET. 3rd Asia-Pacific Conference on Intelligent Robot Systems,2018-springer.
6. Code-smells identification by using PSO approach, International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering, 2018.
7. Hierarchially distributed data matrix scheme for big data processing, International journal of innovative technology and exploring engineering,2019.
8. Load effectiveness on coverage –technique for test case prioritization in regression testing, International journal of innovative technology and exploring engineering,2019.
9. Feature Selection Based Supervised Learning Method for Network Intrusion Detection, International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering,2019.
10. Performance assessment of ML techniques for detecting intrusions in the network, International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering,2019 (Scopus)
11. System models with threshold cryptography for withdrawal of nodes certificate in mobile ad hoc networks,Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, 2019.
12. Survey Paper on Routing in MANETs for Optimal Route Selection Based on Routing Protocol with Particle Swarm Optimization and Different Ant Colony Optimization Protocol. Smart Innovation, Systems and Technologies, 2020.
13. Exploring the Novice Approach to Orthorectification of Satellite Imagery, Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems, 2020.
14. A smart grid incorporated with ML and IoT for a secure management system, Microprocessor and Microsystems,2021.
Research grants Achieved1. TEQIP III/JNTUH - Innovative protection of valuable trees (Red sandal)from smuggling - Granting amount 3,00,000/-
1. Life Member, Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering (Lm IETE).
2. Life Member, Computer Society of India (Lm. CSI).