Ms. N. Sashi Prabha
N. Sashi Prabha is currently working as Assistant Professor in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering, GRIET, Hyderabad.
She has more than 9 years of experience in Teaching and Administrative works. She holds B.Tech. and M.Tech degrees in CSE, received in 2008 and 2010 respectively.
Her research interests are in the area of Machine Learning. She has a broad range of interests and hobbies.
☎ Contact Details
Ms. N. Sashi Prabha
Department of CSE
Gokaraju Rangaraju Institute of Engineering and Technology
Bachupally, Hyderabad-500090 TELANGANA
Master of Technology (Software Engineering) from GITAM University, Vizag in 2010.
Bachelor of Engineering (Computer Science & Engineering) from Raghu Institute of Technology, Vizag in 2008.
Presently working as Assistant Professor in the Department of Computer Science & Engineering at GRIET, Hyderabad from March 9th to till date.
Worked as Assistant Professor in the Department of Computer Science & Engineering at VBIT, Ghatkeswar from Dec 2nd 2015 to Aug 10nd 2022
Worked as an Assistant Professor in Department of CSE, Vidya Vikas Institute of Technology, R.R. Dist. Chevella from Nov 24th 2014 to Dec 2nd 2015
Worked as an Assistant Professor in the Department of Computer Science & Engineering at ANITS, vIZAG from June 1st 2011 to Dec 31st 2013.
Worked as an Assistant Professor in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering at Avanthi Institute of Technology for womens from June 8th to 2010 to April 30th 2011.
1. Python Programming
2. R Programming
3. Compiler Design
6. Data Structures
7. C Programming
1.“Analysis of Application of Data Mining on security of privacy” Proceedings of Journal of Critical Reviews on July 2020.
2.“Big data, AI, Machine Learning and Data Protection”; Proceedings of International Journal of Computer Science and Mobile Computing, IJCSMC, Vol. 6, Issue. 6,June 2017, Pg:294-296.
3.“A Literature Survey on Digital Image Processing Techniques in character recognition of indian digital language”; Proceedings of International Journal of computer science and information technology, IJCSIT, 2015, volume 6(3), 2065-69, ISSN: 0975-9646.
4.“IOT’s potential for Transformation”; Proceedings of International Journal of Computer Science and Mobile Computing, IJCSMC, Vol. 6, Issue. 6,June 2017, Pg:282-284.
5.“Content Based Image Retrieval Using Machine Learning Approach” Proceedings of the International Conference on Frontiers of Intelligent Computing: Theory and Applications (FICTA) 2013. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing Volume 247, 2014, pp 173-179.
1.Organized international conference on “Cognitive Informatics And Soft Computing (ICCISC-2017)” at Vignana Bharathi Institute Of Technology on 20th and 21st of December,2017.
2. Attended International Conference on "Swarm, Evolutionary, Memetic Computing SEMCCO – 2010” at Anil Neerukonda Institute of Technology,Vizag.
3. Attended 5-Day Faculty Development Program on “Business Analytics using Python” conducted by TKR College of Engineering & Technology from 22-06-2020 to 26-06-2020.
4. Attended 30-Day Training Program on “Data Science and Machine Learning” conducted by Tata Steel from 08-05-2020 to 08-06-2020
5. Attended 3-Day Faculty Development Program on “Internet of Things” conducted by Anurag University from 28-05-2020 to 30-05-2020.
6. Attended 5-Day Faculty Development Program on “Artificial Intelligence” conducted by G Naryanamma Institute of Technology from 22-05-2020 to 26-05-2020.
7. Attended 6-Day Faculty Development Program on “Big Data Tools” conducted by St. Martin's Engineering College from 18-05-2020 to 23-05-2020.
8. Attended 5-Day Faculty Development Program on “Artifical Intelligence and Machine Learning” conducted by CMR and Black Bucks from 18-05-2020 to 22-05-2020.
9. Attended 5-Day Faculty Development Program on “Data Science and Bigdata Analytics” conducted by ICT academy at Vignana Bharathi Institute of Technology from 1.7.2019 to 5.7.2019.
10. Attended 2-Day faculty development program in Anil Neerukonda Institute of Technology and Sciences, VIZAG.
1. NPTEL Certificate for “The Joy of Computing using PYTHON” with 80%.
2. NPTEL Certificate for “Python for Data Science” with 65%.