Bh.Prashanthi joined the Department of Computer Science and Engineering, GRIET, Hyderabad in 2016.. She completed M.Tech (Computer Science) from RRS College of Engineering, Hyderabad in the year 2013. Her area of research interest includes: Text Mining, Machine Learning and Data Science . She has 9 years of teaching experience. She has published papers in international conferences and journals.
☎ Contact Details
Dept. of Computer Science and Engineering,
Mobile No.: 9640024155
M.Tech (Computer Science Engineering) from RRS College of Engineering, hyderabad in 2013.
B.Tech (Computer Science Engineering) from Ellenki college of Engineering and technology , Hyderabad in 2009.
- Presently working as Assistant Professor in CSE Department, Gokaraju Rangaraju Institute of Engineering and Technology, Bachupally, Hyderabad, from february 2016.
- Worked as an Assistant Professor in CSE Department, Gurunanak Institute of Engineering and Technology, Ibrahimpatnam, Hyderabad from Sept 2013 to february 2016.
- Worked as an Assistant Professor in CSE Department, RRS college of Engineering and Technology, Muthangi, Hyderabad from Sept 2009 to february 2016.
- Department Examination Incharge
- NBA Documentation team member.
- Class Coordinator.
- Mentor for B. Tech students.
- Computer Programming
- Advanced Data Structures through C++
- Mathematical Foundation for Computer Science
- Operating Systems
Expert in Software
International Conferences:1.Presented a paper titled “Deep learning in exploring semantic related NESS for microblog extension reduction 3rd International Conference at GNITC
International Journals:1.Published a paper titled “Review on mitigating data theft attacks on fog computing” IIJDWM
Seminars and Symposiums1.Participated in a two day FDP on “Introduction to Machine Learning” by IIT Kharagpur in GRIET from 16th -17th December 2017.
2. Participated in a two week FDP on “Pedagogy for Online and Blended Teaching-Learning Process” conducted by IIT Bombay in GRIET from 14th Sep- 12th Oct 2017.
3. Participated in a two week FDP on “Foundation Program in ICT for Education” conducted by GRIET from 3rd Aug-7th September 2017.
4. Participated in a one week FDP on “open sourse software through spoken tutorial IIT bombay” conducted by BVRITH from 4th – 10th november 2016.