Dr. Y.Krishna Bhargavi
Dr. Krishna Bhargavi Yerraganti, Associate Professor of Computer Science and
Engineering at GRIET has joined as faculty by willful choice with passion to share the wisdom
gained from “Whom she follows to those who follow her among students”, with a wish to inspire
young generation of engineers.
Having faith in the truth that a teacher should be ready to learn all through the life, she attends
all workshops, FDPs, seminars availing every opportunity to update herself and to expand
horizons of wisdom to equip herself to meet the challenges of ever changing scenario of
She completed her Ph.D in Big Data Analytics and Cloud Computing from JNTUK, Kakinada in
2022. Prior to Ph.D, she had earned Bachelors of Technology in Information Technology and
Masters of Technology in Software Engineering. Her scholastic excellence reflected profusely in
her academic profile.
Endowed with enormous potential to absorb the essence of any situation in the first attempt
itself and indefatigable zeal to perform, she is ready volunteer at all administrative, organizing
activities of the institution. Lucid perception and strategic planning makes her successful in
many opportune times to steer clear to the deserving destiny.
Her convincing communication skills are appropriate application to counsel and motivate her
students in right direction who reciprocated their gratitude in their later career. Orthodox and
tradition bound person who makes herself available to any positive and constructive activity.
Commitment to complete assigned works makes her the first choice in any situation. Devotion to
the profession always fetches her exquisite star rating in feedbacks.
All these qualities secured her a safe niche in GRIET family, thanks to the Management for its
soft corner towards meritorious people.
☎ Contact Details
Dr. Y. Krishna Bhargavi
Department of CSE
Gokaraju Rangaraju Institute of Engineering and Technology
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Ph.D (Computer Science and Engineering) at JNTUK, Kakinada.
M.Tech (Software Engineering) from JNTUK, Kakinada in 2011.
B.Tech (Information Technology) from JNTUK, Kakinada in 2009.
Presently working as a Associate Professor in Department of CSE, GRIET.
B.Tech Time table In-charge
In-charge for Departmental Minutes of Meeting
Department Internal Examination In-charge
Result Analysis In-charge
Feedback Analysis In - charge
CSI Nominee Faculty
JNTUH Lab Master
NAAC Department Committee Work
NBA Department Committee Work
Database Management Systems
Big Data Analytics
Digital Logic Design
Human Computer Interaction
Computer Organization and Operating Systems
Scripting Languages Lab
Database Management Systems Lab
C Programming Lab
Advanced Databases Lab
1. K.Swapnika, K.Swanthana, Y.Krishna Bhargavi, “Document Indexing Strategies in Big Data-A Survey”, IJFRCSCE (2018): pp.202-206.
2. Dr.M.NagaBhushana Rao, Dr.M.Venkateswara Rao, Y.Krishna Bhargavi, “Application of Edge Based Segmentation in Finger print Images”, IJERIA (2011).
3. Dr.M.NagaBhushana Rao, Dr.M.Venkateswara Rao, Y.Krishna Bhargavi, “Application of Edge Based Segmentation inBio-Metric Security System”, IJAEA (2011):pp. 175-178.
4. Y. Krishna Bhargavi, Dr. Y.S.S.R.Murthy, G.Ratna Kanth, “Blog Popularity Mining Based on Conceptual Clustering” presented in International Conference ICNEAC, Narsapur 2011.
5. Y. Krishna Bhargavi, Dr. Yelisetty SSR Murthy, Dr. O. Srinivasa Rao, “AEAO: Auto encoder with Adam optimizer method for efficient document indexing of big data,” International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering Regular Issue, vol. 8, no. 3, pp. 3933–3942, 2019. [ISSN: 2277-3878, DOI:10.35940/ijrte.C5141.098319]
6. Y. Krishna Bhargavi, Dr. Yelisetty SSR Murthy, Dr. O. Srinivasa Rao, “Multi Co-Trained Gated Recurrent Neural Network for efficient Document Indexing: MCTGRNN,” International Journal on Emerging Technologies, vol. 11, no. 3, pp. 435–441, 2020. [ISSN: 2249-3255]
7. Y. Krishna Bhargavi, Dr. Yelisetty SSR Murthy, Dr. O. Srinivasa Rao, “A Real and Accurate Semantic Search Indexing Approach Using ASVM Machine in Big Data Analytics,” International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology, Volume 69 Issue 2, 144-159, February 2021. [ISSN: 2231 – 5381 /doi:10.14445/22315381/IJETT-V69I2P221]
1. Y.Krishna Bhargavi, Dr.Y.S.S.R.Murthy, RatnaKanth, “Blog Popularity Mining Based on Conceptual Clustering”, ICNEAC(2011): pp. 191-195.
2. Y. Krishna Bhargavi, P. Srinivas, V. Vamshi Krishna, P. Suvarna Rao, N. Upendhar, “Text Summarization and Translation on Multi-Modal Data”, International Conference on Innovative Computing, Informatics and Advanced Communication Systems (ICICIAC - 2022).
Seminars and Symposiums
1. Participated in 8 Week NPTEL Online Certification Program on “Introduction to Machine Learning” conducted by IIT Kharagpur from August-September, 2018
2. Participated in 8 Week NPTEL Online Certification Program on “Data Mining” conducted by IIT Kharagpur from February-March, 2018
3. Participated in 2 Day Saptahaant Shikshak Prashikshan on “Introduction to Machine Learning” conducted by GRIET in association with IIT Kharagpur on 16th and 17th December, 2017
4. Participated in a technical talk by Prof. Rishto on “Evolution of Neural Networks” at GRIET on 14th December, 2017
5. Participated and Excelled in 2 Week FDP on “Pedagogy for Online and Blended Teaching-Learning Process” (FDP201X) conducted by IIT-Bombay from 14th September, 2017 to 12th October, 2017 and stood among top 241 Performers
6. Participated and Excelled in 2 Week FDP on “Foundation Program in ICT for Education” (FDP101X) conducted by IIT-Bombay from 3rd August, 2017 to 7th September, 2017 and stood among top 241 Performers
7. Participated in One Week National Level Faculty Development Program on “Data Science and Big Data Analytics” conducted by GRIET in association with NIT-Warangal from 4th to 6th and 11th to 13th November, 2016
8. Participated in two Week Faculty Development Program on “Open Source Software through TEL by Spoken Tutorials” conducted at GRIET in association with NMEICT, IIT Bombay from 6th to 17th September, 2016
9. Participated in training on “Educational Technology for Engineering Teachers” (ET601Tx) conducted by IIT Bombayx, an online initiative of IIT Bombay from 5th January, 2016 to 7th March, 2016
10. Participated in 2 Week training on “Learning Business Intelligence using IBM Cognos and Essentials of Big Data Programming using IBM InfoSphere Big Insight” conducted by IBM at GRIET from 15th to 19th February, 2016
11. Participated in 2 Week training on “Learning Business Intelligence using IBM Cognos” conducted by IBM at GRIET from 28th December, 2015 to 10th January, 2016
12. Participated in a 2 Day Faculty Development Program on “Current Research Trends in Computer Science” at GRIET from 18th to 19th December, 2015
13. Participated in one Week workshop on “Guide to a Passionate Teacher” conducted by GRIET from 29th June, 2015 to 4th July, 2015
14. Participated in Faculty Development Program on “Data Structures and Algorithms Behind Auto Suggest”, organized by GRIET in association with Being Zero Consulting Pvt. Ltd. on 14th March, 2015
15. Participated in one Week workshop on “Soft Computing and Machine learning” conducted by GRIET, Hyderabad from 3rd to 8th March, 2014
16. Participated in two day Workshop on “Network Simulation using NS-2”, at GRIET in association with Sai Infocorp Solution Pvt Ltd. during 8th and 9th of January, 2014
17. Participated in Two Week ISTE workshop on “Database Management Systems” conducted by IIT Bombay through ICT at GRIET, Hyderabad from 21st to 31st May 2013
18. Participated in Faculty Development Program on “Android Application Development”, conducted by GRIET on 27th and 28th February, 2013
19. Participated in Faculty Development Program on “System Software Development” conducted by GRIET from 21st to 23rd February, 2013
20. Participated in a three day FDP on “J2ME” at GRIET from 18th to 20th February 2013
21. Participated in Faculty Development Program on “Java Programming”, conducted by GRIET from 29th to 31st January, 2013
22. Participated in workshop on “Total Quality Management” conducted by GRIET from 17th to 19th December, 2012
23. Participated in workshop on “Network Administration” conducted by GRIET during 15th to 17th November, 2012
24. Participated in a two day workshop, “Computational Methods-Emphasis on Programming Skills & C Language” at GRIET from 28th to 29th August, 2012
1. Organized Training on “Data Science and Machine Learning” in GRIET from 23rd July, 2018 to 15th September, 2018
2. Volunteered Springer International conference on “Wireless Sensor Networks, Ubiquitous Computing and Applications” in GRIET from 24th to 25th August, 2018
3. Volunteered a two day National Level Conference on “Emerging Trends of Computing Technologies” as a Coordinator at GRIET from 18th to 19th March, 2013