Ganta Sowjanya joined the Department of Computer Science and Engineering, GRIET, Hyderabad in 2016.. She completed M.Tech (Computer Science) from DJR College of Engineering, Vijayawada in the year 2016. Her area of research interest includes: Text Mining, Machine Learning and Data Science . She has 3 years of teaching experience. She has published papers in international conferences.
☎ Contact Details
Dept. of Computer Science and Engineering,
Mobile No.: 9581108195
Educational DetailsM.Tech (Computer Science Engineering) from DJR College of Engineering, Vijayawada in 2016.
B.Tech (Computer Science Engineering) from Andhra loyolla college of Engineering and technology , Hyderabad in 2013.
- Presently working as Assistant Professor in CSE Department, Gokaraju Rangaraju Institute of Engineering and Technology, Bachupally, Hyderabad, from february 2016.
- Department Internship coordintor
- Documentation team member.
- Mentor for B. Tech students
Expert in Courses:
- Computer Programming
- Advanced Data Structures through C++
- Operating Systems
Expert in Software
International Conferences:1. Presented a paper titled “Deep learning in exploring semantic related NESS for microblog extension reduction 3rd International Conference at GNITC
Seminars and Symposiums1. Participated in a two day FDP on “Introduction to Machine Learning” by IIT Kharagpur in GRIET from 16th -17th December 2017.
2. Participated in a two week FDP on “Pedagogy for Online and Blended Teaching-Learning Process” conducted by IIT Bombay in GRIET from 14th Sep- 12th Oct 2017.
3. Participated in a two week FDP on “Foundation Program in ICT for Education” conducted by GRIET from 3rd Aug-7th September 2017.
4. Participated in a one week FDP on “open sourse software through spoken tutorial IIT bombay” conducted by BVRITH from 4th – 10th november 2016.