K.Adi lakshmi joined the Department of Computer Science and Engineering, GRIET, Hyderabad in 2010. She completed M.Tech (Computer Science & Engineering) from ST.Thresa Instituite of Engineering and Technology, Vizayanagaram in the year 2012. Her area of interest includes: Text Mining, Machine Learning, Data Science and Natural Language Processing. She has 9 years of teaching experience. She has published papers in international journals. She has been certified as Oracle Certified Associate(OCA).
☎ Contact Details
Department of Computer Science
Gokaraju Rangaraju Institute of Engineering and Technology
M.Tech (Computer Science and Engg.) from JNTUK, Kakinada in 2012.
B.Tech (Computer Science and Engg.) from JNTUH, Hyderabad 2005
Diploma in computer science and engg from Tama kotamareddy Polytechnic.
S.S.C from A.M.G. High School, Chilakaluripet in 1998.
Professional BackgroundPresently working as Assistant Professor in CSE Department at Gokaraju Rangaraju Institute of Engineering and Technology (Autonomous) Bachupally, Hyderabad, from May 2010.
Administrative ExperienceEntrepreneur Development Cell Incharge
B.Tech Exam Incharge
III B.Tech – B section Class Coordinator
Mentor for III B.Tech students
B. Tech(CSE): Theory1. Formal languages of Automata theory
2. Human Computer Interaction
3. Unified modeling languages
4. Software Engineering
5. C programming and Data Structures
B.Tech(CSE) : Labs1. Database Management Systems Lab
2. C Programming & Data Structures Lab
3. Unified Modeling Lab
4. Microcontroller lab
5. Advanced Programming lab
6. Web Technologies Lab
7. Compiler Design Lab
8. Web Technologies lab
9. Scripting Languages lab
M.Tech(CSE): Theory1. Human Computer Interaction
2. Object Oriented Modeling
Achievements1. Achieved 100% pass percentage in Human Computer Interaction.
2. Achieved 100% pass percentage in Object Oriented Modeling.
International JournalsPresented a paper titled “Performance of Supervised Machine Algorithm in Textual Similarity in Data Mining” in IJRTS ,Vol 5 , Issue 2 , March 2018 PP 2348-1439.
Presented a paper titled “DOCUMENT CLUSTERING BY ONE PASS ASSIGNMENT IN DATAMINING” International Journal of Computer Engineering and Applications, Volume XII, Issue II, Feb.2018
Seminars and Symposiums
COURSE ATTENDED1. Participated in Four Week ISTE workshop on “Computer Programming” conducted by IIT Bombay through ICT at GRIET, Hyderabad from 20th May to 21st June 2014.
2. Participated in Two Week ISTE workshop on “Database Management Systems” conducted by IIT Bombay through ICT at GRIET, Hyderabad from 21st to 31st May 2013.
3. Participated in Four Week workshop on “Use of ICT in Education for Online and Blended learning” conducted by IIT Bombay at GRIET, Hyderabad from 2nd may to 10th July 2016.
4. Participated in one Week workshop on “Guide to a Passionate Teacher” conducted by GRIET, Hyderabad from 29th June to 4th July 2015.
5. Participated in a two day FDP on “Current Research Trends In Computer Science” at GRIET From 18th to 19th December 2015.
6. Participated in one Week workshop on “Soft Computing and Machine learning” conducted by GRIET, Hyderabad from 3rd to 8th March 2014.
7. Participated in a three day FDP on “J2ME” at GRIET from 18th to 20th February 2013.
8. Participated in a two day workshop, “Computational Methods-Emphasis on Programming Skills & C Language” at GRIET from 28th to 29th August 2012.