M.Sreerama Murty, Assistant Professor of Computer Science and Engineering Department, Currently pursuing Ph, D from Achary Nagarjuna University (ANU) Guntur,Andhra Pradesh, Registered in 2014 and completed M. Tech in Computer Science and Engineering from University college of Engineering JNTU Kakinada, Andhra Pradesh in 2009,Completed M.Tech in Computer Network and information Security from SRITS,Telangana in 2013 and B.Tech in Information Technology from Sai Spurthi Institute of Technology, Sathupally,Telangana in 2006. He has over ten years of academic experience in various institutions in India. He is having research Data mining, interest in Data warehouse and Data Mining, Comuter Networks, Big Data.
☎ Contact Details
Assistant Professor, Department of Computer Science and Engineering,
Gokaraju Rangaraju Institute of Engineering and Technology,
Bachupally, Hyderabad, Telangana, India (500090)
Ph: +91 8886222518
Pursuing Ph, D from Achary Nagarjuna University (ANU) Guntur,Andhra Pradesh, Registered in 2014
M. Tech in Computer Science and Engineering from University college of Engineering JNTU Kakinada, Andhra Pradesh in 2009,
M.Tech in Computer Network and information Security from SRITS, Telangana in 2013
B.Tech in Information Technology from Sai Spurthi Institute of Technology, Sathupally,Telangana in 2006
Working as Asst.Professor in Gokaraju Rangaraju Institute of Engineering and Technology (GRIET) , Hyderabad from 1st April 2021 to Till Date
Worked as Assoc. Professor, Department of CSE, Vikas Group of Institution’s Nunna, A.P from 10th July 2017 to till date
Worked as Assoc. Professor& Head of the Department, PG-Coordinator and online Examination In-charge in Department of CSE, Sree Vahini Institute of Science & Technology, Tiruvuru, A.P from 1st June 2012 to 15th May 2017.
Worked as Assistant professor in Department of CSE, Sai Spurthi Institute of Technology, Sathupally, A.P from 17th June 2006 to May 2012
Data Warehousing and Mining,
Database Management System,
Hadoop and Big Data,
Object Oriented Analysis and Design using UML
1. M Sreerama Murty, Dr N Nagamalleswara Rao, Stalking the Resources for Security in Linked Data Applications Using Resource Description Framework, Ingénierie des Systèmes d’Information ,Vol. 25, No. 6, December, 2020, ISSN: 1633-1311 pp. 793-801 (Scopus Indexed-Free Journal)
2. M Sreerama Murty, Dr N Nagamalleswara Rao,an Efficient Provenance Extension Relational Model For Linked Data Storage, International Journal Of Scientific & Technology Research Volume 9, Issue 04, April 2020 ISSN No :2277-8616 Page No: 1883 to 1888.(Scopus Indexed)
3. M Sreerama Murty, Dr N Nagamalleswara Rao, An Extended Native RDF for Provenance-Enabled Queries in Linked Data, International Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology (IJEAT) , ISSN: 2249 – 8958, Volume-9 Issue-1, October 2019 , Page No: 2414 to Page No:2417 (Scopus Indexed)
4. M Sreerama Murty, Dr N Nagamalleswara Rao,Storing, Tracking, And Querying Provenance In Linked Data. The International journal of analytical and experimental modal analysis, ISSN NO: 0886-9367, Volume XI, Issue VII, July/2019, Page No:403 to Page No:408.(UGC List).
5. M Sreerama Murty ,Dr N Nagamalleswara Rao “Loading, searching and retrieving data from local data nodes on HDFS” International Journal of Data Science, Vol. 5, No. 1, 2020, Inderscience Publishers, ISSN:2053-082X,Page No:41 to PageNo:52 DOI: 10.1504/IJDS.2020.109495(Web of Science-Free Journal)
6. M. Sreerama Murthy, D. Veeraiah & A. Srinivas Rao, “Performance Evaluation of Wi- Fi comparison with WiMAX Networks”, IJDPS, ISSN: 2229-3957, Vol 3, No 1, Jan, 2012. Pp.321-329.(Google Scholor)
7. M.Sreerama Murty, C.Dastagiraiah, R.Ashok Kumar “Security Mechanisms for MANET Routing Protocols Using Random Waypoint Models in Cryptography Analysis” International Journal of Engineering Research and Applications (IJERA). ISSN: 2248-9622, Vol. 1, Issue 3, pp.813-819.(Google Scholor)
8. M.Sreerama Murty, C.Dastagiraiah, R.Ashok Kumar “Analysis of MANET routing Protocols Using Random waypoint Model in DSR” International Journal of Ad hoc, Sensor & Ubiquitous Computing (IJASUC) Vol.2, No.4, December 2011 . DOI : 10.5121/ijasuc.2011.2406.(Google Scholor)
9. M Sreerama Murty ,M Venkatadas ,”Performance Evalution of MANET Routing Protocols using Reference Point Group Mobility and Random WayPoint Models” DOI : 10.5121/ijasuc.2011.2104 ,International Journal of Ad hoc, Sensor & Ubiquitous Computing (IJASUC) Vol.2, No.1, March 2011.(Google Scholor)
10. M. Sreerama Murthy, D. Veeraiah & A. Srinivas Rao, “Digital signatures & watermark methods for Image authentication using cryptography analysis” SIPIJ, ISSN: 2229- 3922, Vol 2, June, 2011. (Google Scholor)
Papent PublicationsA Patent application published by Govt. of India on the title “Constructing Dynamic Clustering RDF Datasets Using Query Provenance in Linked Data” Patent Application No: 202041056720 A, Date of Filing: 28/12/2020, Publication Date: 15/01/2021
National / International ConferncesPresented and participated in The AICTE Sponsored National E-Conference on Advances in Computer Vision, Artificial Intelligence And Computer Applications (NECACAC-2020) held at Pragathi Engineering college, Surampalem, Andhra Pradesh, on November 28, 2020.
Participate National Conference on Internet of Things, March 3-4, 2016,University College of Engineering Department of CSE.ANU-Guntur UGC sponsored
Presented and participated in International Conference of Recent Advances in CSE held at Acharya Nagarjuna University-Gunter from 4th -5th March 2019
1. Life Member, Indian Society for Technical Education (LMISTE).
Ratified as Assistant Professor for Sai Spurthi Institute of Technology by the JNTUH Committee on 23rd May 2007.
Microsoft.Net Certification from Microsoft in June 2008.
Rational Rose Professional Certification from IBM software Education Team in 2009.
FP Restructuring session Certification from IEG IN 2009
Attend a Workshop for Ethical Hacking and Information Technology in July 2012.
IBM Software School Team Certified Professional in Rational Software for UML
ManaTV Live Program for Dot Net Technologies– IIT Hyderabad Campus in 2008.
Supervising several B.tech and M.Tech Projects
Member of Infosys Campus Connect from 2009 to 2012
Act as Projects Coordinator for Java/Dot Net Technologies.
Attend Wipro Mission10x workshop from 16th to 21st at SSIT,Sathupally,2012
Organized workshop on D_CODE 6 & 7th July -2012 at SVIST,TIRUVURU
Participate NPTEL workshop in Kakatiya University Warangal-2013
Organized workshop on Hadoop and Big Data on 15th ,16th September 20, 2016 at SVIST,TIRUVURU
Participated and successfully completed the online workshop on Universal Human Values on the theme “Inculcating Universal Human Values in Technical Education” during 25-29 April, 2020 as organized by AICTE.
Participated Three days online FDP on “Internet of Things (IoT) from 05th to 07th May, 2020 which was hosted by St.Martin's Engineering College. Dhulapally, Secunderabad-500100
Participated in one week online FDP on “Big Data Tools” from 18th to 23rd May,2020 as organized by Department of CSE, St.Martin’s Engineering College, Dhulapally, Secunderabad.
Participated in “Three Days Webinar on Machine Learning” from 07-06-2020 to 09-06-2020 Organised by Department of Computer Science. Parvathaneni Brahmayya Siddhartha College Of Arts & Science, Vijayawada
Participated in “AWebinaronNode.js”, an online training program offered remotelyon17/05/2020 by Department of CSE, LBRCE-Mylavaram
Participated Three Day Online Faculty Development Programme on “THE FRONTIERS OF CLOUD COMPUTING AND HIGH-PERFORMANCE COMPUTING” organized by Department of Computer Science & Engineering of GMR Institute of Technology, Rajam during June 19 - 21, 2020