V. Srilakshmi joined the Department of Computer Science and Engineering, GRIET, Hyderabad in 2012. Completed her Ph.D in Computer Science and Engineering from JNTU college of Engineering, Anantapur. She completed M.Tech(Computer Science & Engineering) from TRR College of Engineering, Hyderabad in the year 2011.
Her area of research interest includes: Text Mining, Machine Learning, Data Science and Natural Language Processing. She has 12 years of teaching experience. She has published papers in international conferences and journals. She has been certified as Oracle Certified Java Standard Edition 6 Programmer (OCJP) and Oracle Certified Associate(OCA).
She stood one among the Top 1% securing 92% in Cloud Computing course in NPTEL courses. She got qualified in Faculty Eligibility Test (FET) conducted by JNTUH in the year 2013 and State Eligibility Test (SET) conducted by Osmania University in the year 2015.
☎ Contact Details
Dept. of Computer Science and Engineering,
GRIET, Bachupally, Hyderabad.
Mobile No.: 9849596232
Pursing PhD (Computer Science & Engineering) from JNTU College of Engineering, Anantapur
M.Tech (Computer Science and Engg.) from JNTUH, Hyderabad in 2011.
B.Tech (Computer Science and Engg.) from JNTUH, Hyderabad 2002.
D.CM.E from KES Polytechnic, Vijayawada in 1995.
S.S.C from National School, Kaikalur in 1991.
Presently working as AssistantProfessorin CSE Department at GokarajuRangaraju Institute of Engineering and Technology (Autonomous) Bachupally, Hyderabad, from May 2012.
Worked as Assistant Professor in CSE Department at Jyothi Engineering College, Hyderabad, from June 2004 to April 2007 & Dec 2008 to April 2012.
Time Table committee member
M.Tech Exam coordinator
IV B.Tech – C section Class Coordinator
Mentor for IV B.Tech students
CSI-SB Faculty Committee Member
Secured Top 1% with 92% in Cloud Computing course conducted during January-June 2018 from NPTEL.
Received best performer award for conducting course in GRIET Moodle
Got school first in SSC in National School, Kaikalur in 1991
Qualified in FET conducted by JNTUH in 2013
Qualified in SET conducted by Osmania University in 2015
B. Tech(CSE): Theory
1. Business Intelligence
2. Big Data Analytics
3. Data Warehousing and Mining
4. Compiler Design
5. Unix and Shell Programming
6. Database Management Systems
7. Mobile Communications & Applications
8. Principles of Programming languages
9. C programming & Data Structures
10. Operating Systems
B. Tech(CSE) : Labs
1. Database Management Systems Lab
2. C Programming & Data Structures Lab
3. Unix and Shell Programming Lab
4. Advanced Databases lab
5. Java Programming lab
6. Business Intelligence Lab using IBM Cognos
M. Tech(CSE): Theory
1. Advanced Data Mining
2. Advanced Unix Programming
3. Machine Learning
Presented a paper titled “A Probability relevance classification approach for service information discovery using semantic domain knowledge” in IJET ,Vol 7 , Issue 3 , Nov 2018 PP 543-549.
Presented a paper titled “Smart Solution for Offline Maps and Navigation” in International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics Volume 120 No. 6 2018, 12009-12018 ISSN: 1314-3395 (on-line version)
Presented a paper titled “Text Document Clustering using K-Modes approach” in NMECT, Ellenki college of Engineering, Hyderabad.
1. Participated in One day Workshop on “Moodle Learning Management System” conducted by IIT , Bombay at GRIET on 15th March 2019.
2. Participated in 5 day short term training on “Big Data Analytics and Machine Learning with SPARK” at GRIET from 18th to 22nd February 2019.
3. Participated in 5 day Faculty Development Program on “Data Science and Big Data Analytics” conducted by ICT Academy in association with DELL from10th to 15th, September 2018 at GRIET.
4. Participated in one day Business Conference titled “Annual Business Analyst Conference (IIBA) 2018” at GNITS, on 1st September 2018.
5. Participated in one day Workshop on "Introduction to Machine Learning" at GRIET conducted by IIT ,Kharagpur during 16-17 Dec 2017
6. Participated in 5 day Faculty Development Program on “Data Science and Big Data Analytics” conducted by ICT Academy from 10th to 15th, Sept 2018 at GRIET.
7. Participated in One Week National Level Faculty Development Program on “Data Science and Big Data Analytics” conducted by GRIET in association with NIT-Warangal from 4th- 6th& 11th-13th November 2016.
8. Participated in Four Week ISTE workshop on “Computer Programming” conducted by IIT Bombay through ICT at GRIET, Hyderabad from 20th May to 21st June 2014.
9. Participated in Two Week ISTE workshop on “Database Management Systems” conducted by IIT Bombay through ICT at GRIET, Hyderabad from 21st to 31st May 2013.
10. Participated in Four Week workshop on “Use of ICT in Education for Online and Blended learning” conducted by IIT Bombay at GRIET, Hyderabad from 2nd may to 10th July 2016.
11. Participated in one Week workshop on “Guide to a Passionate Teacher” conducted by GRIET, Hyderabad from 29th June to 4th July 2015.
12. Participated in a two day FDP on “Current Research Trends In Computer Science” at GRIET From 18th to 19th December 2015.
13. Participated in one Week workshop on “Soft Computing and Machine learning” conducted by GRIET, Hyderabad from 3rd to 8th March 2014.
14. Participated in a three day FDP on “J2ME” at GRIET from 18th to 20th February 2013.
15. Participated in a two day workshop, “Computational Methods-Emphasis on Programming Skills & C Language” at GRIET from 28th to 29th August 2012.
1. OCA certified
2. OCJP certified