.P.Surekha is currently working as Assistant professor in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering, GRIET, Hyderabad. She has more than 6 years of experience in Teaching and Administrative works. She holds B.Tech. and M.Tech. degrees in CSE, received in 2009 and 2013 respectively. Her research interests are in the area of Software engineering,Databases. She has a broad range of interests and hobbies
☎ Contact Details
Department of Computer Science and Engineering,
Gokaraju Rangaraju Institute of Engineering and Technology,
Nizampet Rd, Krishnaja Hills,
1.Master of Technology (Computer Science & Engineering) from JBREC, Moinabad, Hyderabad.
2.Bachelor of Engineering (Computer Science & Engineering) from St John’s College of Engineering and Technology, Yemmiganur.
1. Presently working as Assistant Professor in the Department of Computer Science & Engineering at GRIET, Hyderabad from October 2016 to till date.
2. Worked as a Asst.professor with Sridevi Women’s Engineering College, Hyderabad from June 2014 to Till Date. With Ratified by JNTUH
3. Worked with Annamacharya Institue of Technology and Sciences as a Asst.professor in Hyderabad, from June 2013 to Nov 2013.
4. Worked with Annamacharya Institue of Technology and Sciences as a Asst.professor in Hyderabad, from June 2011 to June 2012.
5. Worked with Annamacharya Institue of Technology and Sciences as a Asst.professor in Rajampet, from June 2009 to Apr 2010.
2. Software Testing Methodology
4. Software Project Management
5. Computer Organization
6. C and Data structures.
7. Distributed Databases
8. Software Process and Project Management
1. "Secured and verified Top-K Query Results in Tiered Sensor Networks"(IJSETR) ISSN 2319-8885.
2. "Representation of Tress in Genetic Algorithm for Identifying frequent Item Sets".(IJMER), ISSN: 2249-6645
1. Workshop on "Moodle Learning Management System" at GRIET, Hyderabad
2. "Introduction to Machine Learning ", IIT Kharagpur at GRIET, Hyderadad.
3. "Foundation program in ICT for education" (IIT Bombay) at GRIET, Hyderabad.
4. "Pedagogy for online and blended teaching-learning process"(IIT Bombay) at GRIET,Hyderabad.
5. Attended a One Week FDP on "Faculty Induction Program" Organized by GRIET during 01-08 October 2016
6. Attended 2days workshop on Internet of Things(IoT) organized by GRIET.
7. Seminar on "Industrialisation - Indian Scenario" at AITS Hyderabad.
1. Awarded Elite Certificate for NPTEL Course on "Database Management Systems" Organized by IITM during Feb-Mar 2018.
2. Awarded Elite Certificate for NPTEL Course on "Software Engineering" Organized by IITR during Jul-Oct 2018.
3. Awarded Elite Certificate for NPTEL Course on "Distributed Computing" organized by IITK during Feb-May 2019.
4. Course on "Database Design" organized by ITE & C, Govt of Telangana.
5. Course on "Database Programming with SQL" organized by ITE & C, Govt of Telangana.