V.Deepthi is currently working as Assistant Professor in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering, GRIET, Hyderabad. She has more than 3 years of experience in Teaching and Administrative works. She holds B.Tech. andM.Tech degrees in CSE, received in 2013 and 2016 respectively. Her research interests are in the area of Big Data, Databases. She has a broad range of interests and hobbies.
☎ Contact Details
Department of Computer Science
Gokaraju Rangaraju Institute of Engineering and Technology
Master of Technology (Computer Science & Engineering) from Bapatla Engineering College, Bapatla, AP in 2016.
Bachelor of Engineering (Computer Science & Engineering) from MalineniLakshmaiah Engineering College, Singrayakonda, AP in 2013.
Assistant Professor in CSE Department, GokarajuRangaraju Institute of Engineering and Technology,Hyderabad, TS from December 2016 to till date.
Database Management systems
unified modeling languages
Advance Management systems
• “Proactive Healthcare Monitoring Using IOT, International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering (IJRTE) ISSN:2277-3878,Volume-8 Issue-2s10,September 2019
Resource Person for Faculty Development Program on Research Trends on Computer Science and Engineering at Vardhaman College of Engineering on 7th Jan 2015.
Guest Speaker for B.Tech students on Design and Analysis of Algorithms held on 19th Feburary, 2016, at Vignan Institute of Technology & Science, Desmukhi Village, Nalgonda.
Guest Speaker for B.Tech students on Design and Analysis of Algorithms held on 20th Febuary, 2016, at Nalgonda Institute of Technology and Science, Nalgonda.
Resource Person for Faculty Development Program held on 14th November, 2016 on Use of ICT in Education at Kamineni Institute of Dental Sciences, Narketpally, Nalgonda.
Resource Person delivered lecture in one week FDP on ‘Effective Teaching Methodologies & Best Practices” 23rd Feb 2017, at JBIT, Hyderabad.
1. Life Member, Indian Society for Technical Education (LMISTE).
2. Life Member, Computer Society of India (CSI).
Seminars and Symposiums
Successfully completed an AICTE approved Faculty development programme(FDP201x) on pedagogy for online and blended teaching –learning process conducted by IIT bomby, from september 14,2017 to October 12, 2017.
• Successfully completed an AICTE approved Faculty development programme(FDP101x) on • Foundation program in ICT for Education conducted by IIT bomby, from August 3,2017 to September 7, 2017.
• Participated in one week FDP on Faculty induction program conducted by GRIET from 1st October to 8th October 2016.
• Participated in a Two-day saptahaantshikshakprashikshan on Introduction to Machine learning conducted by IIT kharagpur on 16th December and 17th December ,2017.
• Participated in DATA SCIENCE&BIG DATA ANALYTICS organized by E&ICT Academy, NIT Warangal, at GRIET Hyderabad from 4th-6th and 11th -13th November,2016.
• Attended One Week Online FDP on “Emerging Research Trends in Computer Science” conducted by GRIET, Hyderabad on 29-06-2020 to 04-07-2020.
• Attended a One day Session on Data Movement and Management, Migrate your Databases and Data Warehouses to AWS, Modernize your Databases & Data Architecture, Accelerate Insights from your Data, Conducted by Amazon Web Services(Official) on July 9th 2020 & July 10th 2020
• Member of organizing committee in ICWSNUCA-2018(International conference on Wireless sensor networks, Ubiquitous computing and applications) conducted by SPRINGR organized by GokarajuRangaraju Institute of Engineering and Technology on 24-25 th August 2018.